Linksys WUSB54G v4 caused Windows XP SP3 hanged with ATI Radeon HD 5670

This is really make me crazy after i setup my new PC


The configuration as below:
- Intel Core i5-750
- Asus P7H55-M Pro
- Sapphire ATI Radeon HD 5670
- A-Data 2G RAM x 2
- Linksys Wifi USB adapter WUSB54G v4

After installed the XP with SP3, everything seems smooths & really running fast with my old LCD display. After a while, plugged the Linksys Wireless-G USB Adapter WUSB54G v4 to access my home AP for internet access. The screen suddenly blind & going reboot after installing the adapter driver. Nothing warning & error message comes out. Moreover, my newly installed OS has been crashed & never can boot up anymore. Wow....!

Lucky that the latest component installed is this defective adapter OLD driver[2005]. So that i can focus on this for my trouble shooting. Even that a new driver installed[2009 Ralink]. Nothing can help!

Well, Linksys will never in my shopping list anymore...! And i bought a NEW TP-Link TL-WN422GC just around US$19 and everything work fine for my NEW desktop. Now, waiting for the Windows 7 delivered to my home without OLD Linksys. :P

Ref:
New PC Build errors HELP ME PLEASE!!!

Remarks:
After install the new TP-Link Wireless USB driver, the exclamation mark problem in computer devices list of High Definition Audio driver (匯流排上音訊裝置) also solved seamlessly.

沒有留言:

發佈留言

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...